Monday, April 19, 2010

Twitter Recap: Because It's Earth Week.


  1. Might tell the dentist I can't make it tomorrow because of the ash cloud.


  2. The definition of awkward: When you have a full conversation with an acquaintance in the grocery store then you see them in the next aisle.









    Think I'm gonna have my kids start calling me 'Mummy".









  3. Just notified that "Taylor Lautner is now following you on Twitter". Do I know it's not really him? yes. Did my heart jump anyway? yes.
     via Twhirl

    Why I love the new VH1 dating show "What Chilli Wants": Requirements: tall, handsome, great body, no more than 
    2 babymamas.


  4. 17 y.o. just informed me that Smart Water is the best kind because "Dude. it's from the clouds."











  5. Teacher to 3rd graders taking standardized test today: 'If you're so nervous u need 2 throw up, do it away from 
    your test."












  6. We felt the earthquake here in PA! No, we didn't. I'm just feeling left out.
     via Twhirl

    Day 11 of kids' spring vacation. Googling clocktowers in the area to bring my high-powered rifle to.













  7. (telemarketer on caller ID) Me:"Tell 'em to bite me". 
    12 y.o.: "Bite me." (slams phone). Husband: 'Nice parenting."











  8. My 12 year old says she's embarrassed that her new 
    phone still has a "mom ringtone". 















  9. 12 y.o: "Why do we have a foreign mailman?" Me: "He's not." Her: "Then why is his steering wheel on the wrong side."












  10. 9 year old: "I think our bus driver is blind. He wears those dark blind people sunglasses and never takes them off."












  11. File under 'unintentinonally funny": Today's school lunch is "Sea Wonders".











  12. If my husband doesn't want to drive important clients in a 
    car with black banana peels and congealed ice cream I need more of a heads up.







17 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

You, as always, are HILARIOUS. Love it. Esp. the banana peels.

PaperCourt said...

I'm laughing the 2nd time around too.

♥ Kathy said...

I always enjoy your tweets..they liven up my twitter something fierce :)

Spot said...

I can't believe how much these make me laugh, even the second time around. I believe you're at least partly responisble for my bmofgi. Brief moments of giggling insanity.

♥Spot

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

You recycle tweets for earth week. I am not doing laundry all week.

potato:potahto

3 Peanuts said...

Love them. I needed a good laugh:) My fav is the teacher telling the kiddos not to puke o the standardized tests:)

Keyona said...

I must have missed a few of these because I just snorted at my desk. Classy.

Kathy said...

"The definition of awkward: When you have a full conversation with an acquaintance in the grocery store then you see them in the next aisle."

Ugh. The worst. All you have left to say is "Hi, me again." Awkward!

Bethany said...

Laughing SO hard. I think I need to follow you on twitter!

kanishk said...

always enjoy your tweets..
post free classifieds

日本ダービー said...

第77回 日本ダービー 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?人気が平然と馬券に絡む理由とは!?見事に展開を読んで結果を的中させる

出会い said...

エロセレブとの出会いを完全無料でご提供します。逆援助で高額報酬をゲットしよう

モバゲー said...

モバゲータウンでいろんな異性と交流を深めあいませんか。異性に対して経験がない方でも簡単にお楽しみいただける、シンプルかつ効率的に優れているサイトとなっています

ツイッター said...

全世界で大ブームを巻き起こしているツイッター!!それを利用して今まで経験したことがないような恋を経験してみませんか

モテる度チェッカー said...

モテる度チェッカーが今回リニューアルしました!!今迄と違い診断内容にモテない人と診断された方を救済する、速攻効果が出るモテる為のアドバイスが付きます、またモテる診断された人には、より一層のモテ・テクニックを手に入れませんか

安田記念 said...

第60回 安田記念 2010 予想 オッズ 出走馬 枠順で万馬券をズバリ的中!絶対なるデータが確実に当てるための秘訣

ツイッター said...

今話題のツイッターで理想の関係を築きませんか。ツイッターで自分の出来事をリアルタイムで表現して相手にその想いを伝えましょう