Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holy CRAP That Was Fun













So 3 days later, I think the vodka is finally out of my bloodstream from BlogHer '10.

I learned many, many things... but if I could share just one with you, it would be this: After drinking and dancing til 4 am, just because the mini-bar in your room HAS vodka and cranberry juice? Doesn't mean you should MAKE some.

You're welcome.

Roomed with blond bombshell extraordinaire Lisalicious from Mommedy for the 2nd year in a row because A.) She is my best friend and B.) I get lots of free stuff when I'm with her.

In hindsight, could have done without the free "mind-eraser" shots, but as we've already discussed, my judgement wasn't exactly on high-alert.

Were there any guys there? Hell yes.

















Hey, a girl can still look, right?


I'm gonna wager that this is one of the few conferences that sports both a Metamucil booth and a vibrator booth...





All I can tell you is: One of these tables? I had to elbow my way in to get a pic. For real.



And sometimes....if you're lucky.........

You'll run into a celebrity so awesome you find yourself begging to take a picture..

























and he signs his autographs:

"Love, The Sun".

11 comments:

Tuesday Taylor said...

No WAY! Can't BELIEVE you met THE sun! Suh-weeet!
Must attend convention next year. See you in San Diego!

Amy, formerly known as Scandalous Housewife
http://womenexplode.com

Anonymous said...

Loved, loved, loved seeing you sexy gals again.

I didn't get a photo with the sun. Boo.

The Mom Jen said...

See your gorgeous faces everywhere, Dude, San Diego is finally going to be my year. Come hell or high water.

Bren said...

LOVE the picture with Sun! you are too lucky! :)

Susie Q said...

WOW - I can see Dr. Oz's vibrator there on the table............the "S" shaped one! (ewwwwwwwwwwwww!) Glad you had a great trip and were somewhat able to remember it..........missed you and glad you are back! How did the family cope without you?

Lisa-licious said...

Didn't think we could "top" Chicago. It's going to be crazy hard to knock NYC off the pedestal, but we will, won't we?! I love "The Twitter Fairy"...he was so adorable!
Since BlogHer is in my town next year, you had BETTER plan to stay out here a full week...I'm sooo not kidding!

Unknown said...

Lisa informed me that I must check out your blog. Glad I did!! Love "The Sun" pick....too cool. :) Guess I will be meeting you at BlogHer next year in my hometown. :)
-Lisa's other best friend :)

Marinka said...

LOVED spending time with you and Lisa. But that was before I knew that you tapped into the room minibar.

Unknown said...

AWESOME! The SUN! So jealous that you got an autograph! Glad you had fun and thanks for the mini-bar tips.

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

All I can say is, you look so tiny next to the sun. RIGHT ON!~

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to meet the sun. Damn.