Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Crap



Disclaimer: This post has no topic sentence, well-structured body, summary or conclusion.

Anyone wishing to exit the blog may do so at this time. Exits are located at the front, sides and rear of the blog.



OK, first up: "Funny Things Husbands Do".












Yeah. That's the kitchen TV remote velcroed to the TV.

So when we want to turn on the TV from across the room, we have to walk all the way over to it, remove the remote from its handy holster, then use it.

I'm just sayin'.  It's called a "remote" for a reason.

Moving on.

Do we not have any OTHER photos of Kalid Sheik Mohammed ?


I call this one "Manscape 911".



In national news, I just read on Fox News that a guy who claimed to be a ninja impaled himself on a fence. Quote:


"Police spokeswoman Renee Witt wrote in a department Web site posting that officers thought the man might have been involved in a reported assault, but he insisted he was just a ninja trying to clear a 4- to 5-foot-tall fence.
Witt says the man was "overconfident in his abilities," and that alcohol likely played a role."

Awesome.


Finally, I need to address this whole Levi Johnston posing for Playgirl brou-ha-ha.



"He's going totally nude" "Now he's not" "Now he is".

For the love of Ray J, WHO THE CRAP CARES ABOUT LEVI JOHNSTON.

Bristol Palin-humpin', chubby cheek-havin', townie sellout tool.

And then it started to bug me: Who does he remind me of?






"That's whack, yo."

18 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Love to come here and laugh...Levi does bear a small resemblance to your homeboy.

Jen said...

Everything you said about Levi is true. So that is why I am so embarrassed to admit that I am strangely attracted to him. Gah!

Ashley said...

Levi = GROSS!!
Taylor = NICE although not legal...but young is young to me.

Better said...

I just have to say...you are funny in the way that, one day, if things work out really well for me and i drink 1.5 martinis instead of 2 (read: 4) i could be one day.

i can haz cheeseburger?

Carri said...

Levi is just hideous. I dont understand the need for him to be on Playgirl. I for one will be skipping that subscription although I have never seen playgirl if someone like him can be in it I must not be missing much of anything.

Lipstick said...

so funny about the velcro remote...

very nice to see Bathtub Gansta again, but oh my...that Levi resemblance-kinda creepy. I'm just sayin'

Formerly known as Frau said...

Levi is so not hot enough to have his clothes off with the light on! Yuck!
Are you excited for New Moon???

foxy said...

I just love that BG made a re-appearance! And I'm with him... that's totally whack that you're comparing him to that no talent ass clown, Levi Johnston. BG is much cooler.

:)

Spot said...

I have to agree. I have absolutely no desire to see Levi naked. Eeeewww. Surely there are some real men out there they could have used. Are they that desperate?

The velcroed remote totally defeats the purpose doesn't it?

♥Spot

obladi oblada said...

The ninja story made me chuckle and the Levi thing made me throw up...just a little.

Crystal said...

I think "alcohol likely played a role" would make a great book title for a collection of stories like that. Go.

Shannon said...

Funny, yes! But don't be dissin' BG like that yo! Cuz we all know Levi is ghetto! Him and his lil' pencil...

Anonymous said...

That is Cold.

BG may just leave for good!

Wish the whole Palin clan and posse would.

Problems losing the remote?

Pure Gold

♥ Kathy said...

LMAO!!!!! loved this!

Lisa-licious said...

Tell BG Lisalicious misses him, and has big plans for him at BlogHer '10 in NYC!
That lame-ass "named after jeans" sperm donor is NO COMPARISON on any planet!

Tenakim said...

BG apparently has game- sounds like Lisa nd Jen both have the hots for him!

My stepdad does the velcro thing to every TV in their house... it's mucho classy.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, dear! and stop FB about crossfit- everytime I pass the one near my house, I'm thinking I should really go there cuz Sue is doing it! Go eat some carbs!

Creative-Type Dad said...

Bathtub Gansta should be velcroed to the TV too.
A gansta needs some entertainment too.

A Real Housewife said...

ok, so i'm incredibly behind on reading your blog, but i'm now crying from laughing so hard. thanks for making my monday!!