Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jesus, That's Random.


If you don't pay attention to the highway guardrails, you might miss some important info.

Spotted this a couple days ago. Pulled the car over, jumped out, looked both ways, darted through traffic, took a cellphone pic and thought: "Isn't 'judgement' spelled with an E?"

Nevertheless. How glad are you guys that I saw this!

So my first thought, as always, is: 'What does this mean for ME.' And the answer is, I have a lot less time left than I thought cuz according to the movie...and the Mayans...we all had until December 2012, so: total rip.

And by the way, I'm no historian, but who decided the MAYANS know everything? When did the MAYANS become like the FrankinCovey of man's existence?
















Where was I.

Oh yeah. Jesus.

So I texted him.



Me: may 21 2011 wtf?

Jesus: hahaha

Me: random

Jesus: :)

Me: u cant wait til dec 2012?

Jesus: ?

Me: mayans. 2012. big movie. John Cusak

Jesus: mayannnnnnnssss LOL

Me: great. so 7 mos?

Jesus: and 3 wks :D

Me: how am i looking?

Jesus: ur fine. haha jk

Me: nice

15 comments:

Christina said...

Love it! That is great - Thanks for the laugh on Sunday afternoon!

Kathee said...

I saw the same thing on a pamphlet, in a toilet, in the water/pee at a mall.
Hmmmmmm

Bren said...

seriously the best thing I've read all week! Hey - how did you get Jesus' cell phone number to text him??

Rachel said...

LOVE it.

Julie H said...

Yep the world is going to end on my nephew's birthday in 2012. Should be a great party :/ Let's not all get out the koolaid just yet, umm kay?

Raquel's World said...

OOOhhh I wish everyone would stop predicting the end of us. Its so scary.

3 Peanuts said...

Thanks for the head up...I got some work to do!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I have some work to do before then but its great to know there is a deadline.

I Am Boymom said...

Oh, I've missed you, Sue! Obviously I need to quit wasting my time on things like looking for a job and cleaning the house and spend more time reading blogs, cause I have been laughing my butt off for an hour now! Haven't felt this good in weeks! BTW - thanks for the update on the World Ending and all, it would have totally sucked if I was naked in the shower when that crap went down. I don't wanna go to heaven without my bra on...can't have the girls swinging back in forth at the bar of Judgement.

Shelley said...

The first thing I thought of was, "Hey, that's 5 days before my birthday! So, no birthday!" Awesome.

Shelley said...

Oh, and for any Bible purists out there:

Matthew 24:36 - "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

So take that, you May 21st people. And the Mayans.

foxy said...

Man, I love your convos with JC. He's such a cool, hip cat.

Kimmie said...

Better go write that on the calendar, huh?

BugginWord said...

JESUS RETURNS. It sounds like a bad ass movie sequel directed by Michael Bay.

SumSum said...

I better get busy livin' like I was dyin'...what am I supposed to do first Tim McGraw???